The BCH community is large and decentralised (no one is in charge), and the community have produced a ton of educational resources about money, cryptocurrency, history and Bitcoin Cash.
For community projects, check out the roadmap.
All of the following creators and resources are highly recommended:
- Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System: Satoshi's original paper introducing Bitcoin.
- Who Killed Bitcoin?: Comprehensive explanation of Bitcoin's origins, BCH/BTC, and censorship.
- The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind: Explanation of US Federal Reserve money system.
- The Complete Satoshi: Emails, forum posts and other assorted ideas.
- 10 Years of Bitcoin: First decade of Bitcoin history explained.
- Bitcoin: The History Of A Revolution: Podcast explaining Bitcoin's origins and Blocksize War.
- History of /r/Bitcoin: The strangest subreddit ever.
- A (brief and incomplete) history of censorship in /r/Bitcoin
- A Quality Game Of Poker: Kim Dotcom talks to BTC Core supporters about Bitcoin, during the period he was trying to reconcile the two communities. Later he would convert fully to the BCH side after discovering just how fruitless it was trying to talk sense with the BTC side. Things became somewhat uncordial in response, as can be heard on Episode 12 of the podcast.
- The year 2018 in Bitcoin Cash: BCH history, around the time of BCH vs BSV fork.
- Letter from the CEO: Bitcoin CEO announcement.
- Nakamoto Institute Mempool: Bitcoin theory.
- Why Cryptocurrencies: What they are, what they do and why they matter. Check out the appearance by the author Jonas on the podcast.
Discussion & Community
Developers looking for engineering discussion and resources, refer to BCH Developer community.
- /r/Bitcoin Cash Podcast
- /r/btc. For why it isn't /r/bch, see What happened with /r/btc?.
- Bitcoin Cash Podcast
- Xolos Army Radio
- Korben Dallas Multipass
- David Shares
- David Shattuck
- BCH Cat
- Terabyte blocks for Bitcoin Cash: 2017 explanation of global scaling.
- BSV is a caricature of onchain scaling: BCH vs BTC vs BSV when it comes to scaling.
- CWAQRGEN: Generate branded BCH QR codes.
- 3D Printable BCH Things: Make your own BCH items!
- Melroy's Block Explorer
- Ninja BCH Block Explorer
- 3xpl.com BCH section - CashTokens support
- Salem Kode CashTokens Explorer: Experimental, in development
- Bitcoin Unlimited Block Explorer
- Buy Hodl Sell: Watch BCH / BTC transactions live (including amount).
- TxStreet Blockchain Visualizer: Watch BCH / BTC transactions live.
- Johoe's Bitcoin Mempool Statistics
BCH Resource Directories
Every two weeks on Twitter, Fiendish Crypto runs a community Bitcoin Cash chat / hangout session.
Listen to recent or archived episodes.
Why Bitcoin Cash
BCH vs BTC informational website by Kim Dotcom.
Jeffrey Tucker talks about cryptocurrency and sound money.
Hayden Otto discovers some special sunglasses. Good watch for fans of 80s cult movies.
Corporate interference in Bitcoin
Rick Falkvinge discusses Blocksteam's influence in Bitcoin (BTC), which explains why Bitcoin Cash (BCH) split off to route around this issue.
Money as debt
There is no escape in a fiat currency system. Why everyone and every country is constantly drowning in debt, the money IS the debt.
Declared dead 350+ times for over 10 years. RIP the haters.
Bitcoin Cash Homepage
Not "official", because nothing is or could be official in Bitcoin Cash, but a good source of information on Bitcoin Cash.
BCH Development Upgrades
Coin.dance development information
Keep an eye on what tech is being added to BCH, a currency that is constantly looking to improve itself without comprimising on being the world's best payment system.
General Crypto information
- CryptoFees.info: Check in on fee markets per crypto, BCH has cheap fees so it needs to generate massive volume (working on it!) to catch up to the bigger coins.
Bitcoin Cash Site
Adoption platform, blog and information source about Bitcoin Cash in the developing world.
A History Of Bitcoin
Roger Ver: A Short History of Bitcoin full of Intrigues, Censorship & The CIA?!
Roger Ver, prominent BCH advocate, is interviewed about the history of Bitcoin.